Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Post 6 K. Ellis 4.4 d Solve single step and multi-step addition, subtraction, multiplication problems with whole numbers

PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS!!!!



    I have made a new Pinterest board to find new material on single and multi-step problems for my students. I hope that you are able to find some great ideas and material that you can use without spending a lot of time looking up material on the internet. Pinterest Click here.
    I have found a lot of problems at 5mathteachingresources. K-5mathteachingresources  I really like how this site has different types of problems in task card form. It is easy to download and the cards can be downloaded in color if you prefer.
    The Common Core worksheets site has a lot of different problems for teachers to use with his/her students. As a teacher, I really like how the site has the problems labeled for different grades. The site also has different kinds of problems. For example, I have the site Common Core worksheets to go directly to multi-step word problems. But if a teacher wants only problems dealing with one particular operation he/she can find  that type of problem by looking under that particular operation. Common Core






No comments:

Post a Comment