Saturday, November 21, 2015

Post 4 K.Ellis 4.1 Place Value

     



    On this blog, you will find quick and easy ideas to add to your place value lesson.  Study Jams has a good video that help students see the meaning of place value. It is very basic. I have the students watch the video to reinforce the meaning of  place value by hearing and seeing it from another view.  Study Jams.
    I like to use different videos, power points, and hands on manipulatives to teach my students place value. I like to make sure my students have a good understanding of place value therefore helping students with their number sense. Learn Zillion has a really good video explaining to students what is the meaning of place value.LearnZillion. Also, you can assign your students the lesson.
   Here is my Place Value board on Pinterest. Click here.  I have found a lot of great ideas to use in the classroom while teaching Place Value. I hope that you can find some ideas that will capture your students attention while learning Place Value.
 I have made up  a quick and fun formative assessment using Kahoot. Kahoot. I use it for a quick assessment and to keep my students on the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment